Thursday, August 18, 2011

What women watch

If you're an average moviegoing woman who wants to know what other women think about the movies you might take in while living your busy life, you've come to the right place.

I'll be reviewing films in a completely randomized method; that is, the ones I want to see. I might invite a friend to have a conversation with me about the film, or I might simply tell you what I think. Occasionally, I may even turn the reins over to someone else altogether.

We'll make no claims to being educated film critics here. Educated, yes, but not in the fields the standard film critic might be.

I'm just a woman, and I know what I like. And I know what I don't like. Can you relate?

Professionally, I'm a writer represented by Elisabeth Weed of Weed Literary. My website is here. I'm also a member of a group blog called What Women Write, which you may visit here.

And yes, that's me over there on the left. I look like a big nerd, but how often does anyone take a picture of you in a movie theater? Exactly. I had to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment